This page on reconstruction
The Poklonkaplace business district was built and put into operation in 2014.
The quarter consists of 5 buildings united by a common stylobate: one 20-storey tower, three 13-storey towers, one 6-storey building with office space and retail space on the 1st floors. The 6-storey building has four separate entrances, which allows independent use of its 4 sections for a specific tenant and, at the same time, there is the possibility of using the floor in full, as all sections are interconnected, starting from the 3rd to the 6th floors.
Developer: Open Company “ImperiaStroy”
General designer and General Contractor: “Tashir” group
AREA OF THE BUSINESS QUARTER
A land area of 3.31 ha.
The total area of the complex is 143 200 sq m including:
In Poklonka place all the wishes of tenants towards the infrastructure of the class A business center is taken into account:
A modern underground 3-level parking, located under the entire territory of the multifunctional complex, with an independent separate entrance to each level, designed for 1142 parking spaces. Parking ratio of 1 m/m on 60 sq.m of the rented area.
THE RECEPTION AREA
Each building has its own reception, access to which is possible both from the street and directly from the underground parking. This allows for independent operation of each reception and provides maximum convenience for visitors of each building of the complex.